Friday, January 16, 2009

Crawling.

Jonas has been doing the army crawl for weeks. We went and saw great grandpa, uncle duane and aunt traci, yesterday morning. Then we went to see Dr Lisle. She said my foot is doing great and that I don't have to go back until April! That's three whole months! I am used to seeing her once a week, then once every 6 weeks, now we have moved on to, every 3 months. She said Mommy and Daddy just need to stretch my tendon a bit during the day until I can stand, because I haven't been doing the stretching on my own. Then we came home, I sat on the floor with my toys for, maybe 30 seconds, then I was OFF! I suddenly took off crawling, completely with my belly off the floor. Mommy couldn't believe her eyes!

Today I have to get the second half of my flu shot. This stinks! It is my last shot until I am 12 months old though! I guess that's some good news.

No comments: