Thursday, April 08, 2010

Scoot & Roll, Run & Play.

As I haven't been updating much, I figured I should try to bring everyone up to speed.
We've discovered how to do a lot of new things in our house.  Xander rolls , scoots and does "push ups" all the while trying to keep up with Jonas.  Jonas learns all sorts of new things, and amazes us with them. 

We were all enjoying the weather on the porch one afternoon last week, when Jonas suddenly points up and says "Sky!"  Another instance, we were on the porch at night, he pointed up and said "Moon!"  Now when in the kitchen he looks at the light, and says "Moon"  He is totally convinced that the light is a moon, well, either that or being super silly. 

Two days before Easter, Jonas had M & M's for the first time!  He liked them!  I was excited for Easter by this point, and the wariness had  finally subsided. On Easter sunday , Jonas woke, and I gave him his bucket of stuff.  He tried some pastel chocolate bunny, and so I decided to let him try a peep.  It just sat there and sat there, when finally Jonas grabs it, and bites the head off.  He looked at it, forced out the sad words "cheep cheep" and pushed it under a blanket. I sure hope he isn't traumatized. 

Monday night, I was running around picking stuff up, I turned around to see Jonas' butt out of his diaper, and just as I was pondering how long he may have been standing like that, he turns around and slips it the rest of the way off, giggling and running away.  He made it to 22 months without a diaper removal issue.  I say he did prettty darn good.

No comments: